My Blog List

Thursday, October 7, 2010

when is enough???

I am always so drained in talking about what happens in our home. Each event age me about 20 years and I had trouble with my age before all of this, LOL.

Sad to say NOBODY called to report to CPS. A lot of teachers knew, saw the bruises, the case manager knew and saw the bruises and nobody thought to call to protect the other two kids - really. It is difficult to keep services if everything gets ignored and swept under the rug. I can't report my own child, but this child needs to be held accountable.

Yesterday at school he got into a fist fight over tin foil.

I have my thoughts running way ahead of my ability to type - I will finish this blog in word processor and continue this another day. Just pray and stay tuned

No comments: